In conjunction with Malaysia Day, the JKP ZONE 3 residential committee will be organizing their annual ride with the local Subang Jaya municipal council, MPSJ to promote awareness for Autism.
All Participants will receive an Event T-shirt, Finishing medal, and treated to refreshments.
- Fee: RM35.00
- Distance: 30km
- Register here
Get ready for Race 03 at the Stadium MBPJ race as Selangor Criterium Series now continues.
The inaugural Tour of Peninsular which will travel through six states in the peninsular from October 15-19, is Malaysia’s first ever UCI 2.1 stage race.
The Tour of Peninsular will see riders covering a total distance of 850.7 kilometres over five stages, racing along some of Malaysia’s most beautiful, and physically challenging terrain on both the East and West coast of peninsular Malaysia.
TOUR OF PENINSULAR 2019 ROUTE
- STAGE 1 : Tuesday, 15 Oct 2019 : Dungun – Kuala Terengganu (196.0 km)
- STAGE 2 : Wednesday, 16 Oct 2019 : Kuala Terengganu – Kota Bharu (197.8 km)
- STAGE 3 : Thursday, 17 Oct 2019 : Pasir Mas – Gerik (200.0 km)
- STAGE 4 : Friday, 18 Oct 2019 : Ipoh – Cameron Highlands (110.5 km)
- STAGE 5 : Saturday, 19 Oct 2019 : Tapah – Setiawangsa (146.4 km)
OCBC Cycle KL 2019 – The City Ride – is back with two categories to choose from this year: the relaxed 21km or the more gruelling 42km. The event is set for Sunday, 24 November 2019, starting at Dataran Merdeka and, once again, bringing cyclists through an uninterrupted loop spanning 21km along the closed roads of the city centre. You can be sure to showcase your riding skills while soaking in the city sights.
The DRCC KOM CHALLENGE 2019 is also one of those few events that allows cyclist to ride up one of the most scenic cycling routes in Malaysia in a safe and controlled environment.
Enjoy the spectacular landscape and fresh air leading up to the Orang Asli Village along way to the Jln.Simpang Pulai-Lojing, leading up to Cameron Highlands.
- Starting Point: Symphony Suites Hotel, Ipoh, Perak.
- Finishing Point: Meiko Strawberry Servenir Center, Cameron Highlands, Pahang