The World’s first carry-on style electric bicycle. Pre-order now to get up to 60% off retail.
G-Bike will feature a sturdy, secure frame with three folding points at the back wheel, mid body, and base of the handlebar stem. That allows the bike to neatly collapse down to its carrier form, which can be pulled behind you like a luggage carry-on. By experimenting with the fundamental shape and mechanics of the bicycle, GreenWheel has created the bike you don’t need to compromise with.
“The commute has gotten longer over the years. The population only gets bigger, and more vehicles fill the streets while subway cars start looking like sardine cans. And sometimes, the traffic can bring the worst out of you, so we’ve found a compact and fun solution that saves your sanity and the earth,” said David Choi, the founder of GreenWheel.
Ride it, carry it, store it, or pack it along for a trip; G-Bike lets you go where you want.
- Long Battery Life – Up to 55 miles of range
- Puncture Resistant Tires – Built in puncture guard for all terrain access
- Powerful Motor – 36V 250W motor to provide significant torque and speed
- Best-in-Class LG Battery – Removable for charge, charges in 4 hours
- High Quality LCD Display – Allows for speed control, speed/distance/battery life display
- Shimano Nexus Gears – High performance gears with easy riding feel of 3-speed bike
- Fitted Selle Royal Gel Saddle
G-Bike is for everyday commuters who want all the basics at an affordable price. G-Bike will retail for $1,799.
G-Bike Pro is G-bike with all the bells and whistles like puncture-proof tire, Italian gel saddle, 3′ large LCD dashboard and more. G-Bike Pro will retail for $1,999.
Both models are now available for pre-order on Indiegogo Campaign for a limited discounted price which is up to 60% off retail price.
Composed of people who’ve had to get around in crowded places, GreenWheel is a team that has been building electric bicycle conversion kits since 2011. After numerous awards and patents in its field, GreenWheel began to build full-fledged electric bicycles in 2015. G-Bike is the second iteration of their original model with much improved features based on its users’ feedback.