Elite has been at the forefront of turning rollers and in-door trainers into personal training systems utilizing new resistance technologies, electronics, software and higher levels of realism such as 20% climbs, has created the world’s most famous and recognizable bottle cage and developed the first thermal bottle featuring Nanogel® based technology: these all exemplify the meaning of innovation.
Here are three Elite cycling bottles, now available in multiple colors and under MYR100 each for your choosing –
Thermal efficiency and ergonomic design for a superior level sports bottle
- Isothermal double wall structure
- Thermal performance: up to 2 hours with cold liquid
- Bottle body in transparent easy-squeeze polyethylene
- Ergonomic grip
- Cap with soft rubber push-pull nozzle and protective cap
- Capacity: 500ml
New membrane valve with improved liquid distribution
The new Jossanova bottle by Elite presents a new way of drinking: the membrane valve allows the fluid to flow just pressing lightly the bottle body. No need to open the valve, just press and drink.
- Valve fully disassembles for easy cleaning
- Innovative lock-unlock valve: the liquid comes out when on unlock and only when you press
- In the lock position (closed) the liquid does not come out; no more leaks in your kit bag
- 100% biodegradable and BPA free
- Capacity: 550 and 750 ml
New design improves bottlecage’s grip on the bottle
- New Design:the bottle features a new, efficient and sports-like design. Its standard 74 mm diameter means you can use it with all traditional bottlecageson the market. The bottle has a lowered upper part that improves stability inside the bottlecage while cycling, so you won’t hear those annoying vibrations caused by the friction between bottlecage and bottle. It also guarantees a firm gripon the bottle under any circumstance (cross country, dirt roads and so on).
- New Cap: the new design of the cap makes liquid flow much easier thanks to its wide nozzle, bigger than the standard and made in a soft, odourlessand tasteless material.
- Ideal for competitions: the new cap is especially suited for competitions as it features three main things:
- A bigger, soft rubber push-pull nozzle makes it ergonomic and easy to open and close while cycling;
- Easy unscrewing to clean and refill the bottle;
- Snap-fit safety opening so it’s not an obstacle should it accidentally fall under the wheels.
- Squeezable: A feature of the bottle body that eases liquid flow.
- Transparent: the bottle is totally transparent thanks to the raw material used, the accuracy of the mouldsand ELITE’s advanced production process, so you can always see how much liquid you have left.
- Hygienic: the bottle is made in K-Resin, an innovative plastic material, excellent in preventing bacterial growth. K-Resin, a raw material well-suited for medical applications, is considered the safest material in the creation of food-grade containers as it guarantees to be bacteria-free and have the highest degree of chemical purity and hygiene.
- High capacity: the bottle is compact yet holds a great deal of liquids while cycling -it’s available in two versions, 550ml and 750ml.
- Food Safety: the bottle adheres to the CE and FDA rulings concerning materials that come into contact with foodstuffs.
- BPA Free: Bottle components are totally BPA (BisphenolA) Free.
- Recyclability: Materials are 100% recyclable (in the conventional recycling channels).
- Max liquid temperature 23°C
- Dishwasher safe
WHERE TO BUY?
For more details, drop a mail at product email@example.com or hop over to Rodalink Outlets
|Rodalink Kuching – Ground Floor, Sublot 15, Lot 188, Soho West, Jalan Wan Alwi, 93350, Kuching, Sarawak.||013-8061787|
|Rodalink Sibu – No.32 G Floor, Jalan Keranji, 96000 Sibu, Sarawak||013 806 1787 / +6010 252 2898|
|Rodalink Hartamas – Jalan 23/70a, Desa Sri Hartamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.||03-6201 0422|
|Rodalink Bangsar – 56, Jalan Telawi, Bangsar Baru, 59100, Kuala Lumpur.||03-2287 1022|
|Rodalink Bandar Botanic – No 93 Jalan Mahogani, 5/KS7 Ambang Botanic, 41200 Klang.||03-3325 9403|
|Rodalink Putrajaya – No 22, Jalan Diplomatik, Presint 15, Putrajaya.||03-8889 2822|
Contact Lerun Industries Sdn Bhd at firstname.lastname@example.org for dealership inquiries.