- Date: Saturday, 11 November 2017
- Venue: Keriang Hill Resort, 06570 Gunung Keriang, Alor Setar, Kedah in Malaysia
- Time: 6:00 am to 10:30 am
- Register here
- Registration closes: Tuesday, 24 October 2017
Everyone is invited to join the Kedah Cycle for Water event to help conserve one of our most valuable resources: freshwater. To make the event more accessible to the public, there will be a fun run held concurrently for participants who prefer to run or walk.
Participants will receive a 100% organic cotton T-shirt and medal made from recycled remnant wood for a registration fee of RM45, which will all be used to fund WWF-Malaysia’s efforts to conserve our freshwater and protect our water catchment forests.
Participants will receive a walk pack comprising:
- 1 x 100% organic cotton T-shirt (available in unisex cutting, adult sizes XS, S, M, L, XL or XXL)
- 1 x medal made from recycled remnant wood
All walk pack sales proceeds will be channelled to WWF-Malaysia’s freshwater conservation and water catchment forest protection efforts.
• Medals will only be distributed to participants who complete the cycle or run.
• No refund or exchange of T-shirts allowed.
*Registration packs have to be self-collected