Not only is Karma is ready for the all-new HERO6 Black, it is also boasting some new features including two new auto-shot paths: Follow and Watch. Using GPS, Karma can now automatically follow the Karma Controller while you’re on the go, keeping you framed in the shot. The Watch auto-shot path will keep Karma hovering in place while it rotates, keeping the Karma Controller in frame wherever it goes.
In addition to the two new auto-shot paths above, Karma now features an expanded Cable-Cam auto-shot path with more waypoints, as well as “Look Up” camera tilt capability. Dive in to the video below, and see how three creators put Karma to the test as the ultimate storytelling tool, and learn how Karma can take your videos to the next level.
- Now HERO6 Black compatible
- FOLLOW – Follows the Karma Controller, framing you in the shot
- WATCH – Automatically keeps the Karma Controller in frame while hovering in place
- CABLE CAM – Set up to 10 waypoints for more complex shots. Auto panning and smooth cornering provides a cinematic shot (waypoints can be set at different altitudes)
- “LOOK UP” CAMERA TILT – Allows camera to tilt upwards to look above the horizon. In Easy mode, the camera will tilt up to 20°, and 15° in Sport mode.
Current Karma owners may unlock new features via firmware update, available now.