Super Deluxe Coil Details
• External rebound damping adjustment
• 2-position threshold adjustment (Open/Pedal) with low speed compression adjustment in Open mode on RCT version
• Steel springs available in 50lbs increments from 350lbs to 650lbs (depending on length)
• Remote equipped version available
• Mounting options: trunnion mount, bearing mount, standard DU
• Metric sizing
• Availability: OEM only, select aftermarket options to be announced
Steel springs will be available in 50-pound increments from 250 – 650lb to help riders achieve the ideal spring rate, and sag gradients are printed on the shock’s shaft – no more searching around for a tape measure in order to check the amount of sag.
For the gravity crowd, the Super Deluxe Coil RC World Cup is the metric replacement to the Vivid coil, with externally adjustable rebound and low-speed compression damping. Its sibling is the bare-bones Super Deluxe Coil, which simply has an external rebound adjustment.
Before you reach for your wallet, though, keep in mind that initially these shocks will be OEM only, appearing on complete bikes to start, although aftermarket options in select sizes are in the works.
Super Deluxe Air
There’s also a remote-equipped version, the Super Deluxe RT Remote, again featuring two modes, Open and Pedal that can be changed via the OneLoc remote.