Weighing in at a mere 30 grams, the Ti-Torque is a featherweight in tool category, transforms a highly delicate maintenance function into an easy, highly portable, and on-the-go accurate adjustment. Equipped with a torque measuring extender that provides real-time feedback, the Ti-Torque beam now has three separate scales on it; 2-6, 3-5 and 4-8. This allows you to more easily see when you’ve reached your desired torque setting.
Other feature highlights include interchangeable magnetic components to convert from a screwdriver to ratcheting T-Handle in seconds, which gives the user the ability to have several tools at once in an extremely small duck waxed canvas carrying case that fits perfectly into a jersey pocket.
- Ti-Torque Beam for Measuring 2-8Nm
- 72 tooth ratchet with convertible magnetic extensions
- Fully magnetic components
- Steel bit extender
- Hex bits (2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm)
- Torx bits (T10, T20, T25)
- 2mm Phillips bit
- Duck waxed canvas carrying case (120mm x 70mm x 30mm)
- Titanium and Aluminum construction
- MSRP – $99