Like the construction, the new Typhoon Blue paint is sublime. The build comes with a handlebar option of either oversized compact drop bars or wide mountain style riser bar, a flip-flop hub that makes it simple to switch between fixed gear and single speed variations. The V2 also includes water bottle mounts, a feature rarely seen on track bikes for those riders who find themselves on longer rides on the road.
State Bicycle Co. works constantly behind the scenes to deliver the best possible bikes at a value. The new Typhoon Blue 6061 Black Label is State Bicycle Co.’s most coveted line and the perfect tool for navigating the streets.
Components, Construction, and Features:
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium, double butted and tig-welded w/ tapered head tube
- Fork: Essor USA FULL carbon fiber fork + steer tube
- Crank: CNC’d Black Label track crank w/ 48t chainring (144 BCD)
- Hubs: Sealed low flange flip-flop hub – Easy to ride fixed or single-speed.
- Headset: FSA No. 46 – integrated and sealed
- Wheelset: Black Label mid-v style wheels w/ smooth, sealed bearing hub
- Seatpost: 31.8 mm
- Stem: Oversized 31.8mm
- Handlebars: Compact drop bar or wide-riser w/ Vans grips
- Saddle: Premium aerodynamic race saddle
- Water: Drilled for a bottle cage – stay hydrated on the street
- Size: 6 frames to fit any height from 4’10 to 6’6 (55cm pictured)
- Brakes: Includes front & rear brakes
- Pedals: Includes alloy pedal w/ toe cages
- Weight: 17.75 Lbs (size 55cm – Drop bar).
- MSRP: $629 Complete / $299 Frameset