Hauteworks introduces Rayo, the world’s brightest tail-light that enhances road visibility and safety for the everyday cyclist.
NEWPORT BEACH, CALIFORNIA (PRWEB) DECEMBER 11, 2017 – Rayo, the bicycle tail-light designed for the modern cyclist, is now available on Kickstarter. Equipped with ultra-bright LEDs, engineered optics, and motion detection, Rayo’s features prioritize safety and complete the overall riding experience.
Specifically created with total internal reflection (TIR) lenses that direct and focus light emitted by the LEDs, Rayo has premium light emissions, allowing for daylight visibility. With a simple touch, Rayo’s LEDS are turned on. Upon braking, Rayo will detect that you are slowing down and will automatically trigger a brake light, warning traffic behind you. Rayo’s distinct functionalities make riding safe, convenient and seamless.
Rayo’s award winning-design comes in an array of five colors: carbon black, royal blue, lemon yellow, in the pink, and feather white. Rayo is Bluetooth compatible and comes with an easy-to-use mobile application that notifies users with potential theft alerts. Its battery life runs up to 20 hours, and Rayo can be charged with a USB cable.
“Our goal with Rayo is to provide safety to cyclists by integrating advanced sensor and communication technology into an elegant design,” said Co-founder and CTO, Jaemann Park.
Rayo’s features include:
- Brake signal: Emission of brake light detected by movement tracking
- Daylight visibility: Light visible during daylight with a maximum of 90 lumens
- Pattern customization: Customizable flashing patterns to suit any riding condition
- Group LED synchronization: Automatic synchronization with other Rayo lights
- Theft alert: Instant notifications sent to mobile app when movements are detected
- Enclosure: Sealed with a IP67 waterproof body and a built-in USB port
Pre-order of Rayo is now available through the product’s Kickstarter page (http://kck.st/2j1Xz3t), and it is a consumer-ready product with positive reviews. During the campaign, Rayo can be purchased for $34 USD as the Super Early Bird price, $39 USD as the Early Bird price and $44 as the Regular price. When the campaign funding goal is achieved, the company anticipates manufacturing and delivery to be complete in April of 2018.