That infamous tagline, “WHICH CLASS ARE YOU?” – Albeit not initiated based on its offensiveness, it definitely challenges your alter ego…
In 2011, MTBers will be greeted with a whole new racing classification under the TOKEN Challenge Bikezooka Series. Riders will be placed in different categories based on their abilities instead of age. Fair and just, racers will be racing alongside racers with similar abilities. By placing riders into different categories, it allows competitive racing and understanding their abilities better.
Round 1 : March 6th (XC)
Round 2 : May 8th(Endurance), 26th
Round 3 : July 3rd (XC) – To be confirmed.
Round 4 : September Finals (XC)
Points will be awarded to each rider in accordance to four different categories, where Class 1 consists of the strongest racers.
This classification was first introduced by Bikezooka in 2007. True to its intention, competitive racing shows both the racer’s physical and mental strength. The need to strategise arises!
1. Entry forms will be available at most major biking shops all over Malaysia, or download registration form here.
2. Email completed form to email@example.com (together with payment slip, name and IC no.)
3. Closing date is 7 days before each event date.
4. Registration on event date will be charged an additional RM 10.
1.Registration Fee: XC Mass: RM 50; Endurance: RM 70
2. Bank in to the following account:
MBB Acc. No: 514169171481
Holder’s Name: Bikezooka Event
3. Fax the bank-in slip with your name and IC number to 03-7781-4136