Helmets are made lighter and lighter, just like how bicycles are made nowadays. Every gram matters in maximizing your fullest potential on the bike, making you feel as if you’re riding in the air, on air and with air. When these gadgets are made lighter, technology comes into utmost importance – You definitely do not want to wear unreliable safety equipments.
Sure, the best complete performance helmet ever created is lightweight. But without features like 4th dimension cooling, the mindset micro-adjustable fit system, and minimal aerodynamic drag, all you have is a bunch of hot air.
Here’s what Specialized has for the competitive cyclists:
Specialized Prevail Helmet
DUAL DENSITY FOAM
Lighter weight and lower density EPS foam is used on the top, front and rear surfaces of the helmet because impacts are distributed over a greater surface area.
This mix allows us to make a bettervented, lighter weight and safer helmet.
4TH DIMENSION COOLING
By strategically placing front vents, rear exhaust ports and internal channels within the structure 4th Dimension cooling draws fresh air in to deliver unmatched cooling, airflow and sweat management.
A large Mouthport pulls air over the forehead to not only cool but also evaporate sweat on the front pad.
Deep internal channels drive air from the Mouthport and front vents over the rider’s head as vertical rear echaust ports work in unison to expel hot air out the back.
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE and AS/NZS
- Patent-pending Dual Density EPS optimizes impact performance
- Patented Kevlar-reinforced Inner Matrix for ultra-light construction and energy management
- Mega Mouthport optimizes cooling and sweat evaporation
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, massive vents and aligned exhaust ports
- Ultralight Mindset micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for perfect fit and comfort
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- Instrap webbing attachment for ultra light construction and security
- Thin, soft and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water
- Now retails at only MYR 830/-
For more information, drop a mail at email@example.com OR visit GH SpeedBikes (Specialized Concept Store) at The Strand, Kota Damansara.
>Log onto the Official Webpage for further product details