If you’re shopping for a bike horn, there’s a wide variety of options out there. There are the ones with the traditional polite honk. Ones that go, “Awooooogah!” Ones that sound like a car horn. Ones that use compressed air to get people out of your way by projecting over 110 db of sound. However, there were none on the market that would subdue your enemies, call for assistance, AND get people out of your way.
Meet the Bicycle Horn of Gondor (also known as the Bicycle Horn of Boromir or the Great Bicycle Horn). Fashioned after the horn carried by the eldest sons of the Stewards of Gondor throughout the ages, the Bicycle Horn of Gondor can be quickly clamped onto handlebars from 19-26mm with no tools required. Give it a gentle squeeze to release a massive blast whenever you are in need of something whether it be a dedicated bike lane or assistance in defending Hobbits from the Orcs and Uruk-hai of Saruman.
- Bicycle Horn of Gondor
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Expertly recreated from the movie prop down to the finest detail
- Makes an unmistakable noise that lets everyone know you’re coming
- Sound it at your time of greatest need
- Or just to get people out of your way
- Also great on granny’s walker
- No tools needed for installation
- Rubber clamp liners ensure a scratch-free, snug fit on handlebars from 19-26mm
- Materials: A great horn of the wild ox of the East, bound with silver, and written with ancient characters + adjustable steel clamp and a black rubber bulb
- Dimensions: 20″ long, 4″ max diameter horn